Top Knots and Curly Locks

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

LC Lauren Conrad

We fell in love with her on "Laguna Beach", grew up with her on "The Hills", watched her turn into a New York Times best selling author and we wear her designs from Kohl's.  Why it's Lauren Conrad, of course!

LC Lauren Conrad launched in Fall 2009 after announcing in March of that same year that she was taking a break from her first line, The Lauren Conrad Collection.

LC Lauren Conrad is sold exclusively at Kohl's and is broken down into tops, bottoms, dresses, sweaters, shoes and accessories.  The collection features a lot of boyfriend blazers, kimono inspired shirts and lots of pastel and floral prints.

The collection is adorable and affordable with a price range of $20-$60 and that's without the coupons Kohl's always sends in the mail.  I own a couple pieces and love them.  The fit is great with the tops being a little blousy and usually having a fitted band around the bottom.  The fabric is 100% Rayon and so soft!

I was recently in Kohl's trying on some of her newest collection.  It's really cute, but I felt like I was trying the same thing on over and over.  Almost all the tops have the same make, with the same florals and the same fabric.  I don't see much of a change in the items from season to season.  I found a shirt this season that reminds me of one that I bought when the collection first launched.

Don't get me wrong, I love the collection.  I think it's so cute and comfortable beyond belief.  I also love Lauren and her style, I just wish there was a little more variety in the clothes.  Maybe that's what her new upper-scale line Paper Crown is for.  I can't wait to try those on and report back!

For now, here are some pictures from Spring 2011 LC Lauren Conrad.


No comments:

Post a Comment