Top Knots and Curly Locks

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

All About Angela

So, maybe I should have done this as my first post so you'd get a chance to know me.  Oh well, too late for that now.

Anyway, my name is Angela and I'm from Huntington, West Virginia.  Believe it or not, that's not the same state as Virginia.  We've been separated since 1863!


I'm 23 going on 80.  Seriously.  I spend my free time knitting, baking, reading and keeping up with my soap operas.

I graduated from Kent State in 2013 where I double majored in Fashion Merchandising and Magazine Journalism.

My mom is my best friend and I've been blessed with the most incredible family ever.


I love the Lord, the color pink, tea, bows, colored pants, reading, sweets, snail mail and music.


Currently, I work as a producer for WSAZ.  I think I'm a lot craftier than I actually am, you can thank Pinterest for that!  I have a wild imagination and the craziest, most vivid dreams.  I still don't really know what I want to do with this blog so I'm open to any and all suggestions.



No comments:

Post a Comment