Top Knots and Curly Locks

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Bargain Finds: Prada Shoes

I am always up for a bargain so when I saw a new designer consignment shop on vacation this summer, I hit the jackpot!

As much as I love a bargain, I don't have the patience to thrift shop; I wish I did though!  Luckily this boutique and consignment shop does the thrifting for me and leaves me the best items.  My family vacations at St. Simons Island right off the coast of Georgia.  While we were waiting for a table at dinner one night, Mom and I found this cute little store, Mixed Nuts.  Two words caught my eyes: DESIGNER and DISCOUNT.  I knew Mom and I had to go back.

The next day, we headed to the boutique where we spent well over an hour trying on clothes.  Mom came out with a Michael Kors dress, tags still attached, for $10 as well as a gorgeous Trina Turk evening gown.  I was disappointed when nothing fit me, until I hit the shoe rack that is.  I found a pair of Prada shoes and guess what...THEY FIT!  That's right, my narrow little foot fit in the shoe.  What can I say?  My feet like designer shoes!  Anyway, not only did I find Prada shoes at a consignment shop, THEY WERE ON SALE!!  That's right.  I walked away with a pair of Prada shoes for just $30.


While I can't wait to vacation at St. Simons again, I really can't wait to go back to Mixed Nuts and see what all I can find!  Do you have any good bargain finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment