Top Knots and Curly Locks

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Week in Review: Week 41

How cute is this saying?  I couldn't resist sharing it and hoping it made someone else smile, too!

My dog may not like me all the time (I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I insist on holding her like a baby or dressing her up) but she knows when I'm feeling down and need some cuddles!

I spent Tuesday evening at a friend's house planning her wedding and loving on these two babies.

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." - Dolly Parton  We were able to see the double rainbow from end to end.  I should've known that the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow is Target!!

My mom sent me a text of what she bought at the grocery store: red velvet ice cream.  It tastes like the real deal.

Kate Spade posted their Friends and Family code to save 30%!

I was trying to get some work done on the blog, but someone decided she needed to sit on my lap and the laptop had to be moved.

How was your week on Instagram? Be sure to click the link to the right to follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment