Top Knots and Curly Locks

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

FabFitFun: Summer Box

The wait is over!  My FabFitFun box finally arrived in the mail yesterday.  You can sign up to get yours here!  By using this link, you'll save $10 and get $275 worth of product for just $39.99!  Let's take a look inside the box!

FabFitFun x CosmoBody Jump Rope
I used to love jumping rope when I was younger and now I get to jump rope again.  By using this cute jump rope for just 10 minutes, you can burn about 150 calories!

The Everyday Wireless Speaker
And while I'm jumping rope, I can use this nifty wireless speaker!  I can't wait to take it to the pool (if we ever get a sunny day!) and hook up my phone to it.  And an added bonus, the speaker also serves as an FM radio!

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer
If I get burnt after listening to my wireless speakers at the pool, I can use this spray cooling lotion.  The lotion absorbs quickly and is non-greasy.

Gorge "I'll Make You Look Amazing" Daily Spray
I can't wait to try out this leave-in conditioner; it's formulated to restore moisture and repair all damage.

Tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss
First off, I love the name of this color: True Love!  This gloss is infused with vitamin E, jojoba seed oil and flower extract to help plump up your lips while giving high shine!

Hello Konjac Cleansing Sponge
When it comes to taking the day off, this pillow soft sponge is made from konjac vegetable fibers to help gently exfoliate and cleanse pores.  The sponge is known to help restore the skin and balance out the face's pH levels.

Scratch Nail Wraps
It's time to ditch the polish and wrap your nails instead.  Designs are printed on a thin adhesive that you then apply to your nails.  I've never tried a wrap on my nails, but I've read they can last 10-14 days!  I can't wait to put them to the test.

Headspace 3-Month Subscription
This app features different meditations and ways to train your mind.  You can even download sessions and listen to them offline (maybe through your wireless speakers??).  There are several different collections you can pick from to find the meditation perfect for you.  The app is a must-have for celebs such as Emma Watson and Gwyneth Paltrow.

Inkling Scents Sultry Roll-On Oil Perfume
I could smell this perfume as soon as I opened the box and man, oh man, does it smell great!  This perfume is alcohol-free and a pure oil fragrance.  Sultry is a mix of creamy sandalwood, white amber, lotus flower, orchid, Bulgarian rose and vanilla.  It's so delicious and I can't wait to wear it daily!

Wren 14kt Gold and Black Sapphire Necklace
This horseshoe necklace is adorable!  It's dainty and so girly -- perfect for me!  I've really gotten into accessories lately and I don't have anything horseshoe so I'm really excited about that.

I hope you enjoyed this peek in my FabFitFun box!  Remember, if you want to sign up and get $10 off, just go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment