Top Knots and Curly Locks

Monday, August 31, 2015

New Month Resolutions: September

Before we get started with this month's resolution, let's take a look at how I did last month.

1. Jesse's Wedding: The dress is ready, the shoes have been bought, the heel grips for the shoes have been bought, the song I'm singing has been downloaded, the hair appointment has been made, the flight has been booked (more on that later); I'd say I'm pretty ready for this wedding.
2. Organize dressers: I cleared off my main nightstand which is the one I really wanted to get to.
3. Enjoy concerts: I really succeeded here.  I could have just recorded all of Sam Hunt during his concert but instead I just snapped a few pictures and enjoyed him in person.  I can always Google pictures of him later!
4. Read 6 books: I set the bar high for this month and exceeded expectations.  I ended up reading 7!  There's nothing like a relaxing vacation with all the time in the world to read.  Check out my book review here.

Now on to my resolutions for this month:

My main goal for September is to keep calm and enjoy the ride.  Remember how I said my plane ticket was booked for Jesse's wedding?  Well, I had to do that because I accepted an internship in New York City to work Fashion Week.  Yes, that fashion week.  Everything happened so quickly.  I applied for the position last Monday and got it.  I had to be in the city by today to start working tomorrow.  I'm working for 3 weeks and am so excited!  The time is going to fly by so I really want to soak it all in and enjoy the ride.  I'm sure you'll be hearing all about it in the days and weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment