Top Knots and Curly Locks

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Go International

What is the best way to get designer clothing at an affordable price?  The answer is simple, with Target's Go International brand.  Created in December 2005, Go International is a brand that features high-end  designers creating affordable fashion for women.  Each season features a different designer and the clothes are sold for a limited time frame of 90 days.

For the most recent season, instead of having a new designer, they brought back several popular pieces from favorite designers instead of a whole new collection.  The clothes featured were from Alice Temperely, Behnaz Sarafpour, Erin Fetherston, Jonathan Saunders, Jovovich-Hawk, Libertine, Luella Bartley, Paul & Joe, Proenza Schouler, Richard Chai, Rodarte, Rogan, Tara Jarmon, Thakoon, Tracy Feith, Tucker and Zac Posen.  Unfortunately, my Target didn't have all of them -- which was probably good for my wallet!

The sizing was a little weird on some of the pieces so the only one I could find that fit me was this Proenza Schouler one.  Today was the first nice day we've had in Kent so I was extremely excited to be able to wear my new dress.  I got tons of complements on it and after a long winter of barely exposing any skin, I felt so girly and happy wearing it, which is a great accessory!

No comments:

Post a Comment