Top Knots and Curly Locks

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hats!

I could lie and talk about how busy I've been and use that as an excuse for not posting; but in all honesty, I've just been lazy.  It's been so nice to be home and not worry about school just yet.  I have about a month until my two summer classes start.  I've been rereading Harry Potter to get ready for the final movie and I've also gone to a couple movies with my mom -- you have to go see "Something Borrowed" and "Bridesmaids"!

Here are pictures of the hats from the Mother Daughter Banquet that I promised a while back.
My hat

The hat my mom (on the right) is wearing belonged to my great-grandmother

My friend's grandmother had real flowers decorating her hat

Flowers and feathers were in almost everyone's hats

No comments:

Post a Comment