Top Knots and Curly Locks

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Bachelorette: Week 1

I loved Ashely Hebert when she was on last season's "Bachelor" with Brad so I was excited to see that she was going to be the new Bachelorette.  I couldn't wait for the season to start and it finally did this past Monday.  Since it was just the first week, we didn't see Ashley in many outfits but the dress she wore the for the cocktail party was stunning!

Photo Courtesy of Possessionista

This $20,000 beaded nude gown was designed by Randi Rahm, who is known for her beadwork and intricate embroidery.  The beading and sequins are all made by Swarovski.  It is rumored that this dress costs more than Chris Harrison makes per episode!  Ashley has a great body and this dress definitely shows it off.  I wish they wouldn't spray down the entrance to make it look shiny; all it really does is ruin the bottom of the long dresses.

While not everyone can fork over -- or in her case have ABC pay -- for this gorgeous gown, I have found an alternative.  Adrianna Papell has a beaded mesh gown that costs $258 instead.  I threw a rose in with the picture because I'm giving her dress the 'First Impression Rose'.

No comments:

Post a Comment