Top Knots and Curly Locks

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday Shoesday: Sanabel Boot

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I've decided to dedicate Tuesdays on the blog to shoes.  I give you: "Tuesday Shoesday!"

I interned for the shoe division of kate spade new york summer before last and fell in love.  I have a very narrow foot and have always had trouble finding shoes that fit.  Then I landed this internship and was introduced to a whole new world.  These shoes fit me and I became even more obsessed with kate spade than I already was.  It's only fitting to have the inaugural post be a pair of my kates.


Sanabel
These shoes are FABULOUS!  I get compliments every time I wear them.  They are red suede with a wedge heel, gold zipped up the back and piping down the side.  These shoes always give me the boost of confidence I need.  They look great with anything, but especially dark skinny jeans.  They come in several colors but who could pass up this red?

No comments:

Post a Comment