Top Knots and Curly Locks

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday Purseday: Eat Cake for Breakfast

Thursday may be all about the "Throwbacks" on Instagram, but here it's all about the purses!  Some of them may be purses I own while others may be ones I lust after.


Eat Cake for Breakfast
Remember how I told you I interned at kate spade and became obsessed?  Here's more proof: one of the girls I interned with had this bag.  I searched high and low and couldn't find it anywhere except Amazon.  I was just about to give in and buy it off of there when I got an email about a surprise sale on the kate website.  I checked it out and guess what bag they had ON SALE!  YES! THIS ONE!  After a year and a half, this bag was finally mine.  While it may be a little large for some people to use as a purse, I love it.  It has tons of room, plus a great saying on it.  This bag is a great conversation starter with a motto we should all live by! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment