Top Knots and Curly Locks

Monday, October 13, 2014

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Muffins


How delicious do those muffins look?  You're not going to believe me when I say those muffins are ... wait for it ... HEALTHY!!  I promise I'm not lying.  I got the recipe from some of the girls over at Tone It Up and had to try it for myself!  Take a look at the recipe below and let me know what you think!

Ingredients:
2 scoops chocolate protein powder (I use 2 packets of Plant Fusion protein; 1 packet = 1 scoop)
2 ripe bananas
2 eggs
1 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/3 cup honey
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Mix all of the ingredients together, then add in 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
Spoon into lightly greased muffin tins
Bake for 8-12 minutes
Let cool and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment