Top Knots and Curly Locks

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Week in Review: Week 40

     For those of you who don't follow me on Instagram (there's a link to the right, you should do it!), I've been participating in #100happydays.  I've decided to dedicate Sundays on the blog to a week in review of my Instagram posts.

It had been far too long since the four of us were together.

Our DVR had been full forever.  Mom and I had a girls night Monday and cleared it out!

I got to spend the evening with my favorite 3-year-old Owen.  He tells everyone I'm his girlfriend!

I've been a part of the Tone It Up community for about 10 months now and the love and support the members give is so amazing.  I really needed Julia's comment Wednesday.

How could I not share this Elsa dress as part of my #100happydays?  I loved all the dresses and wanted everyone to see them.

Nothing like a cookie and hot tea to help me get through a dreary Friday night at work.

Someone left this on my desk at work Saturday.  Considering our newscast was delayed an hour and a half thanks to football and I was starving, I really needed this cookie!  Plus, it's smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment