Top Knots and Curly Locks

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wedding Bell Wednesday


This past weekend I was so excited and honored to be a part of my dear friend Mary's wedding in Georgia.  Mom and I detoured to Nashville for a couple days which was exciting.  I've been to Nashville a handful of times and every time, it has rained.  EVERY.  TIME.  We lucked out this trip and had great weather!  One of my best friends just moved to the city so it was great to get to spend time with her.

We met up with Lianna and stopped The Grilled Cheeserie food truck for dinner

It was DELICIOUS!!  I created my own sandwich: Rosemary Herb bread with a cheddar cheese blend cheese and tater tots

The next day, we stopped at The Cheesecake Factory and had s'more cheesecake

Our second night in town, we stayed at the Opryland Hotel

Next Stop: Georgia!
The day before the wedding we had a bridal tea at the sweetest little tea room

Hats galore for us to wear

Isn't this picture precious?  You can just feel the love!

Some of the yummy food!

With the lovely bride 

Close up of the hat I wore

I rented this Lilly Pulitzer dress from Rent the Runway

I didn't get any pictures from the rehearsal so forgive me, but I had to take a selfie to show off the dress

Hair and makeup complete!  Love the robes we got as presents!

The bride and one of her presents from the groom: gorgeous pearls 

Nothing like waiting until the last minute to scuff up our shoes so we wouldn't fall walking down the aisle

Dress time!

Mother and daughter

We had our own photoshoot

So beautiful

There weren't enough chairs in the holding room so Emily and I shared

Poor Emily got stuck in the corner while Mary and Kevin took pictures

Selfie with the bride and groom...if only they knew about it!

The yummy cake!

The newlyweds walked out under an arch of sparklers

My two dates for the evening!  We tore up the dance floor!

In front of Magnolia Manor

Love my parents

Sorry for the photo overload, but it was such a great day!  The reception was a blast, I barely left the dance floor the whole evening.  I can't wait to see the professional pictures since I don't have any pictures of all the bridesmaids.  We took some cute pictures getting ready in our robes.  Has anyone been to a wedding lately?  Share some of your pictures in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment