Top Knots and Curly Locks

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week in Review: Week 42

I promise I was paying attention during the church service, but the sun coming through the stained glass was too pretty not to capture.

My favorite singer, my favorite city and my favorite number.

Tuesday was National Pumpkin Cheesecake day so I decided I should celebrate the holiday and make one.  Be on the lookout for the recipe soon!

My order from Kate Spade came in!  How cute is it?  The middle item is a ring holder that has a bow on it.

My work Twitter account is now verified!  I can check that item off the bucket list!

I think I might have a slight candle obsession.  To get 20% off your purchase at Diamond Candles, click here.

Someone has it right, it's always a good time for a nap!

It's very rare to get the two of them to in a picture together, let alone sit still and take a good picture.  I love these little munchkins so much!

How was your week on Instagram? As always, be sure to click the link to the right to follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment