Top Knots and Curly Locks

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Review: New Radiance Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum


I was sent this product for free to review and these are my honest, unbiased opinions.

Before I begin this review, let me tell you just how incredible this glass bottle is.  Someone may have dropped this bottle...ok, I totally dropped this glass bottle from my night stand and it didn't break.  Did you hear that?  It didn't break!  It all happened in slow motion and I was terrified to look down and see a mess, but there was nothing!  The glass didn't shatter, the serum didn't spill -- NOTHING!  If the bottle could withstand that, I couldn't wait to see how it was in action!

I had to look up hyaluronic acid to see what exactly it is; I've been hearing about it but wasn't for sure.  It turns out it's an acid that's naturally found in the human body -- mainly fluids in the eyes and joints -- that holds in lubrication and fights aging!  The acid is used during eye surgery, to heal wounds, burns and as a moisturizer.  Get this, it's even used as a lip filler in plastic surgery!

So what's the deal with all these serums?  I never realized how important they are until this year.  It's another layer of defense for your skin against pollution and everything this harsh world has to damage our skin.  I don't know about you, but I want all the protection possible!  After discovering the benefits of a serum, I don't go a day without putting it on before my moisturizer -- just give it a few minutes to sink in before applying!

Anyway, this serum helps plump up skin and fill in wrinkles.  Being 24, I don't have too many wrinkles to worry about just yet (thank goodness) but it's never too early to start fighting them. I love this serum and within a few days, I noticed just how soft my face felt while putting on my moisturizer. The serum is lightweight and doesn't clog pores and it's very gentle. Not only does the serum contain hyaluronic acid, but it has vitamin C as well. The serum is all natural with no added fragrances. It does has a light smell to it, but it's nothing added. The serum absorbs quickly and a little bit goes a long way with this stuff. My only complaint is I didn't know just how little I needed and feel I used too much the first few uses. Other than that, no complaints here! 

The serum is currently on sale and you can get yours here, I definitely recommend it!

2 comments:

  1. Great review! Very informative :) I post reviews every Monday! - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to check out your reviews.

      Delete