Top Knots and Curly Locks

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wedding Bell Wednesday: Jesse's Wedding


This past weekend, I was lucky enough to stand by my friend Jesse's side as she got married.  Here's a look at the festivities!

How awesome is this cake from the rehearsal dinner?  The grenades and controller were made out of rice krispie treats and covered in fondant icing.

Then the girls headed to a hotel for a sleepover before the big day!

Jesse made most of the decorations herself, starting with the sign welcoming people to the ceremony.

Jesse and her mom adjusting jewelry.

The bride and matron of honor.

The hashtag for the wedding was #JesseFoundWaldo, but can #JesseFindAngela in this picture?  I really just wanted to smell my flowers and take a picture of them.

Not only did I get to stand up for Jesse, she also asked me to sing during the ceremony.  I was so flattered she asked and sang "At Last."

The cake was beautiful and looked just like the picture Jesse found on Pinterest.

Cutting the cake.

Their first dance as Mr. & Mrs. was to "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes.

And cue the waterworks when Jesse and her dad started dancing to "You'll Be in My Heart."

Jenni giving her matron of honor speech.

Brad giving the best man speech.

It was such an honor to be a part of Jesse and Waldo's special day and it was so much fun.  I wish them nothing but the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment