Top Knots and Curly Locks

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wardrobe Wednesday Breakdown

It's been a while since I've done a Wardrobe Wednesday Breakdown, mainly because I'm really awkward at: 1. Taking Selfies/Mirror Pics and 2. Asking people to take a picture of me.  I bit the bullet and did the former of the two.

I was in Louisville weekend before last for a wedding and two exits from our hotel was an outlet mall.  And in that outlet mall was a Kate Spade store!  And in that Kate Spade store was a sale: 50% off everything and then another 20% off on top of that!!  Add to that the rack that said "Under $100" and Mom and I were in heaven.  I feel like we did a really good job limiting ourselves, but we did have some fun!  I found this adorable sweatshirt and couldn't wait for temperatures to cool off so I could finally wear it.
I actually found the sweatshirt here but it's currently sold out.  

I mean how cute is that bow?  It's so comfy, too!

If you're impatient and don't mind it in a sweater form instead of the sweatshirt, there's this option.

My pants are LC Lauren Conrad Collection from a couple years ago.  I found similar pants of hers here -- and they're on sale!  Can we also just take a moment and admire my boots?  I love them and they're so comfortable!  They're "Sanabel" from Kate Spade Fall 2012 and just the best.  Since the shoes are no longer made, I did find you some other options.


Or these would both look cute.

Don't forget to go here and sign up for Ebates to get cash back for online shopping!  Pssst...right now, Nordstrom has 6% cash back for all purchases! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment