Top Knots and Curly Locks

Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Friday and I'm linking up with NarciAndrea and Erika to share this week's Friday Favorites! 

Did you know that National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day was this week?  Be sure to check out my recipe here and enjoy!

Carrie Underwood released her newest album -- "Storyteller" -- today and I can't wait to get my hands on it.  Carrie and Sam Hunt joined forces on the song "Heartbeat" and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  I can't wait to listen to the rest of the CD.  It's been a long 3 years without new music from Carrie!

I'm so obsessed with this sweatshirt from Kate Spade.  It's so comfortable and isn't the bow the cutest thing?!?

We relived some of our favorite Halloween costumes this year, and this one makes the list.  Check out how I made it and see other favorite costumes here.

It makes me so happy to see more and more people discovering FabFitFun boxes!  There's still time to order your fall box so don't delay!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment