Top Knots and Curly Locks

Thursday, December 17, 2015

12 Cookies of Christmas: Day 11


Alright, my family is weird.  My dad doesn't like peanut butter and my mom hadn't had peanut butter crackers until a few years ago.  Sometimes I don't know how I came from these two people.  Peanut butter is a food group its own for me.  The good thing about my family being weird is I don't have to share these cookies with anyone...well, except maybe my brother.  These cookies are so easy to make and it doesn't really have proportions, just whatever you feel like.


Peanut Butter Cracker Cookies

Ingredients:
Peanut butter
Crackers (I used Ritz)
Melting/dipping chocolate
Sprinkles

Directions:
Lay out wax paper
Place as much peanut butter as you want on a cracker
Top with another cracker to make a sandwich
Melt chocolate according to directions
Drop a sandwich into the melted chocolate making sure it gets coated entirely
Place on wax paper and top with sprinkles
If you're in a hurry and need the cookies to set up quickly, pop in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes
Enjoy!

Missed out on the other 12 Cookies of Christmas? Check them out here!
Day 4: Appledoodle
Day 6: Grinch Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment