Top Knots and Curly Locks

Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Favorites


TGIF!  Today means just 2 short weeks until Christmas!  I really need to get to work on my Christmas shopping!  I'm linking up with NarciAndrea and Erika to share this week's Friday Favorites! 


I have a page a day calendar that has quotes for everyday.  These have been some of the pages recently and I love them!  They relate to me perfectly.

Have you seen these cookies yet?  Aren't they the cutest?  I call them Grinch Cookies and you can find the recipe right here.

You guys know how obsessed I am with One Direction so I can't believe it took me this long to see their latest interview on the Late Late Show with James Corden.  I laughed the whole time: from Louis acting like a cat on James' lap to playing tattoo roulette, it's definitely worth the watch.  While you're at it, watch the boys play Never Have I Ever on Ellen, it's HILARIOUS!  If it was socially acceptable for someone my age, they would be every item on this Friday Favorite.


And while we're talking boy bands, can we take a moment to remember these Christmas CDs?  To this day, these CDs remain among my favorite Christmas ones.  I still swoon a little every time I listen to "This Gift" by 98 Degrees.  And who can resist dancing to "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" by NSYNC?  They just don't make boy bands like they used to.  Sigh.  I'm still holding out hope for an NSYNC reunion!

I love my little town of Westfield!  How cute are these carolers that were out and about bringing Christmas cheer?  I snapped this picture and sent it to my mom telling her how obsessed I am with my new town.  I feel like I live in Stars Hollow from Gilmore Girls, I love it!

Have a great weekend and be sure to check back Monday for more 12 Cookies of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment