Top Knots and Curly Locks

Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone!  Today, I'm linking up with NarciAndrea and Erika to share this week's Friday Favorites!

"Have mercy!"  Have you guys seen this?  It makes me so excited for Fuller House and gives me all the feels.  I can't wait for the Tanner family to be back on my TV.  Plus, how amazing does the cast look?  I just wish Michelle was going to be on the show.  Fingers crossed for season 2!

These Old Navy compression leggings came in the mail 3 days ago and I'm obsessed.  They're cute, they're comfy and more importantly, they have a hidden pocket that's perfect for my house key when I go out for a run.  They're on sale right now, plus everything online is 15% off!  I might be stocking up on some more of them with that deal.  I usually wear a 4 but sized up to a medium and they're perfect.

Did you see my super easy chocolate covered Valentine's Day pretzels?  They're perfect if you need a last minute treat for Valentine's Day!

And speaking of Valentine's Day treats, who doesn't love homemade Rice Krispie Treats.

Be sure to check out this week's Rose Recap.  This is just one of the many one-liners Olivia gave us this week.

Have a great weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment