Top Knots and Curly Locks

Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone!  Today, I'm linking up with NarciAndrea and Erika to share this week's Friday Favorites! I don't know about you guy, but this week was tough and I'm so glad it's Friday. I'm headed into NYC today to meet up with a friend from high school who now lives in Texas.

Did you guys see my spaghetti squash pizza casserole? If not, you need to check it out here, it's super simple to make and yummy as well!

The weather in Jersey has finally been nice and I was able to run outside in SHORTS!! Can you tell I was just a little excited about that?

My commute to work can take anywhere from 45-60 minutes so I've recently gotten into listening to podcasts. I've only listened to 2 so far from Allegedly, but I've loved them. I was introduced the the podcast because Cheryl Burke from Dancing With The Stars was on an episode. These do contain some language and more mature themes at time, but it was worth it to get a little inside scoop on DWTS!

Is anyone else watching The Catch on ABC? I am and I love it! I'm pretty sure I was a spy/private investigator in another life because I love stuff like this. It took a little time to accept the fact that Peter Krause is the bad guy in this show, he'll always be Adam Braverman to me.

And speaking of TV shows, have you seen this picture from the relaunch of Gilmore Girls?!?!?! I died when I saw it! Kirk and Jess in one picture? YES PLEASE! I'm so excited for this show so I have a feeling it will make more than one appearance here on Friday Favorites. You can see more behind the scenes pictures here. #lukeandlorelaiforever

No comments:

Post a Comment