Top Knots and Curly Locks

Friday, January 2, 2015

Hello 2015!

I had to work New Year's Eve, but as soon my show was off the air at 10:57, I was headed to a New Year's Eve Party.  Some family friends host a game night where we play a card game called United Nations, think of the game War but being able to look at your cards and strategize.  It had been two years since they hosted the party so I was excited to get over there.  While I missed getting to play in the game, it was fun to watch the last few rounds and see everyone.  Some of the people there are people I went to high school with but now only see a couple times a year so it's great to catch up.

With Momma right after the clock struck midnight

I have the best parents

I love my family

I love this picture.  Some of these little brothers have been together since kindergarten and now they're halfway through their sophomore year of college.  They may have gone to different high schools and colleges, but when they're in town, they're always together.  A friendship like this is rare and so special.  Plus, they were the ones who asked to have this picture taken.  How precious is that?

Since I was only at the party for an hour, I didn't get too many pictures.  How did you bring in the new year?  Do you have any New Year's Eve traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment