Top Knots and Curly Locks

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Week in Review: Week 1

How was your first week of the new year?  Here's an overview in pictures of mine!

I know I've already posted this picture once, but seriously, how cute is it? 

Josh actually asked to hold Christopher during Sunday School and neither one cried!

I've started taking Freedom out on longer walks, about 2 miles each, and I found her like this after one of them.  She stayed like this forever, even when I was fixing lunch in the KITCHEN. (Her favorite word)

My "weekends" are Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  This past Tuesday, Mom fixed soup for dinner since it was so cold out and Dad popped some popcorn in his new popcorn maker and we watched Modern Family on TV all night.

I left the couch for seriously 2 minutes to get more tea and I come back to find this: someone had stolen my blanket!  She runs our house!

Be sure to follow me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment