Top Knots and Curly Locks

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Week in Review: Week 2

How has your week been?  This past week has been eventful and I can't wait to tell all of you about it soon.  Until then, here's a review of my (rather slow) week on Instagram.

My mom's birthday was last Thursday so I posted this picture from Mary's wedding.  I love this picture of the two of us.  I'm so lucky to have not only as a mom, but as a friend.

Temperatures really dropped last week and the heat at work just couldn't keep up.  I sent my parents a message about how cold I was and when I met them for dinner, my dad had sent me a blanket.  Isn't that the sweetest?

A new tapas place opened in Huntington, The Cellar Door, so we went there this week.  I was late because I went to a workout class so there wasn't much food left when I got there.  The few bites I had were good, though!  I fell in love with the decor.  How awesome is that chandelier?

Be sure to follow me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment