Top Knots and Curly Locks

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Week in Review: Week 4

It's so hard to believe we're into the 4th week of the new year!  I think I finally have myself trained to write 2015 instead of 2014.  I probably just jinxed myself, though!

I got my first FabFitFun box in the mail and I'm obsessed!  Be on the lookout for a breakdown of all the items and how you can get your own box at a special price.

It's almost the end of January and we finally got our first snow!  I was so excited, especially because my parents went skiing for the weekend and I had to stay home and work.

After church Sunday, two of my favorite little buddies asked me to join them for lunch.  How can you say no to those faces?!?  I just love them.

During lunch, we had a photo shoot.  Dean, who's newly 6, would yell out faces for us to make.  At one point he called out, "Sadder, Angela, sadder!"

Speaking of being sad, this little baby tore her ACL.  She's on medicine and we're watching her for a couple weeks.  I really hope she doesn't have to have surgery.  It's so pathetic and heartbreaking to watch her hobble around.

That being said, Freedom still thinks she can do everything she normally does.  We've had to block off the stairs so she won't go up them.  As you can see, we only use the best for our little girl, the box for Dad's popcorn maker.

Be sure to follow me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment