Top Knots and Curly Locks

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Paige's Bridal Shower


Happy Wedding Bell Wednesday!  Over the weekend we had my godsister's bridal shower and we had so much fun!  The shower made me that much more excited for the wedding, June 20th can't come fast enough! :)  Here are some pictures from the party.

We had the shower at our church.  Paige made the centerpieces out of wine bottles, mason jars and flowers made out of coffee filters.


The cupcake cakes!

Guests were asked to write date night ideas on popsicle sticks and put them in the jar.

We played the game where you make wedding dresses out of toilet paper.  I decided to mix it up and instructed my group to make me a pantsuit wedding dress.

The bride and groom opening up their gifts.

The picture was supposed to be of Jackie but I decided to join in on it.

Instead of a guest book, we had everyone sign a plate.  All Paige has to do is bake it at 350 for 20 minutes and the ink will set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment