Top Knots and Curly Locks

Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday Favorites!

I've been reading Mix and Match Mama for a while now and every Friday she links up with her friends Andrea, Narci and Erika for a post they call "Friday Favorites."  Since one of my New Month Resolutions is to link up, I decided now was the time to do it!


This is part of the rose garden at our local park.  We've recently started walking the hill and that path takes us right by the garden.  Now that the flowers are in bloom, it's one of my favorite places in the park.



Speaking of spending time at the park, I just discovered this website Steady Mixes.  You can download all sorts of different playlists with different beats per minute and the best part is ... IT'S FREE!  How great is that?  They're always releasing new playlists and every month they release a "130 for 60" that features that month's top hits.


I've loved Taylor Swift since she first came on the scene in 2006 and I've seen every one of her tours. This week, I added her latest tour, the 1989 World Tour, to that list.  It does not disappoint.  How awesome is this picture?  My friend Robin took it at the show.


All of these trains have been set up around downtown Huntington as part of a fundraiser for the Hoops Family Children Hospital.  Different businesses sponsored the trains and then local artists painted them.  There are 42 trains in total and each of the trains has the hospital logo hidden somewhere on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment