Top Knots and Curly Locks

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Quick Fixes: Triple Chocolate Cake Cookies


We had company over the other day and guess what?  We didn't have anything for dessert!  I decided I'd throw some brownies together quickly, but we didn't have a mix and I didn't have time to make some from scratch.  All I could find was a cake mix so I decided to try my hand at making them into cookies.  Let me tell you, what a success!  I had to share and create a new section: Quick Fixes!  Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1 box chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350
Combine cake mix, oil and eggs and mix well
Stir in chocolate chips
Roll into balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet
Bake for 8-10 minutes
Cool on sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to wire rack to complete cooling

No comments:

Post a Comment