Top Knots and Curly Locks

Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Favorites!

I'm linking up with NarciAndrea and Erika to share this week's Friday Favorites! 

This past week, my mom and I surprised a friend of hers and took her to see Dancing With the Stars Live Perfect 10 Tour.  It was so good!  We see the dancers every Monday night on TV but seeing them live was even better.  Watching the dancers made me want to dust off my dance shoes and go take some classes.  The dancers are even more beautiful in real life, and yes, Val did have his shirt off or unbuttoned most of the show! ;)

I posted the recipe for these healthy Red Lobster biscuits last week and they're too good not to share again.  My family loves these and they're always asking me to make them.  Check out the recipe here and let me know what you think!

Bachelor in Paradise started this week and I'm already hooked!  So many tears already and it's just the first week.  This show is great because it brings back so many of my favorites!  How great is it to see Tenley on TV every week again?  Also, how great did Ashley I. look on the After Paradise show?  I love her short hair!

I downloaded Sam Hunt's Montevallo and I'm obsessed!  The songs are great and his voice is just so sexy!  My friend and I are going to see him in concert later this month and I can't wait!  People have been talking about him for a while now and I only knew his singles, but now I know what people were talking about.  I love every song on the CD and it's been on repeat since I downloaded it earlier this week.

How gorgeous is this kate spade new york north court pave initial charm bracelet? I bought it during the Nordstrom anniversary sale and love it so much I bought more as presents!  The bracelet is so girly and dainty, I love it!  The sale may be over but if you buy it through Ebates, you get 6% cash back!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: