Top Knots and Curly Locks

Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Favorites: FabFitFun Edition

I'm linking up with NarciAndrea and Erika to share this week's Friday Favorites!  This week it's all about my new FabFitFun box! You can sign up to get yours here!  By using this link, you'll save $10 and get $275 worth of product for just $39.99!

 Take a look inside!

Ready to be opened!

First up we have Flawless Skin Fluid by Doctor D. Schwab; it's a lightweight moisturizer that's all natural and helps to balance skin.
Keeping with skincare, we also got a Gold Radiance Luxury Facial Mask with Collagen and Rose Oil by Passport to Beauty.

I can't wait to wear this Glass Crystal Bead Bracelet by Tribe Alive -- a company that partners with artisans all over the world to help impoverished women by providing them with sustainable incomes.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little scared to try this Strength Tubing Ankle and Total Body Tone with Tubing: Lower Body and Core DVD.  I've used resistance bands before, but this looks even more intense.

You guys know how much I love my Gnome Charger, so I'm super pumped to get another portable charger!

This product is a 3-in-1: it's a primer, gloss and lip stain all in one little bottle!  And as if that's not enough, this Lucky Lip Stain by Manna Kadar Cosmetics promises not to dry out your lips and give plenty of moisture.

This season's box was all about charity.  Not only does the Tribe Alive bracelet help women, this Purple Purse Charm by Allstate Foundation Purple Purse helps support victims of domestic violence. Did you know that October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month?  This tassel is great because not only does it help spread awareness, but it's the perfect fall accessory for any purse!

We were able to pick the color we wanted for the FabFitFun x Tappan Collective Umbrella, but I decided to be surprised.  It turns out I was sent the sunshine yellow umbrella.  (Sorry I don't have an actual picture of it, I've been too busy using it!)  I might have squealed a little because, guys, I'm the girl with the yellow umbrella!!!!  Are there any other HIMYM fans out there?  You guys know what I'm talking about! ;)  Anyway, this umbrella is super cute and makes any rainy day better.  It has "Rain Rain Go Away" written all over it.

And one more shot of the inside of the box because it's so true: "All you need is love and pumpkin spice lattes."  I would have stopped just at pumpkin spice since I don't like coffee, but I'll take it!

Have I convinced you to sign up for your own box yet?  If so, go here to save $10 and get $275 worth of product for just $39.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment