Top Knots and Curly Locks

Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Friday!!  That means I'm linking up with NarciAndrea and Erika to share this week's Friday Favorites! 

Oh.My.Gosh.  How did I go this long without watching Revenge?  Whatever the reason, I've discovered the show now and am hooked.  Seriously.  Like it's a problem how much I've been watching it.  Not only is the storyline brilliant and so deeply intertwined, the fashion is impeccable!  Seriously, next time I go shopping, I'm going to ask myself WWETW?  What would Emily Thorne Wear?  I'm only on the second season and can't get through it fast enough ... but on the other hand it's going by too quickly.  The series is only 4 seasons and I'm already dreading the finale and it being over.

Mom and I went to a live taping of The View this week and guess who was on!  Not only was Candace Cameron Bure back at the hosting desk, John Stamos was a guest.  Just let that sink in.  JOHN. STAMOS.  Uncle Jesse and DJ were reunited on live TV and I got to see it in person!  I just about died when they announced that Candace was back hosting.  Mom and I fan-girled so hard when John came on set.  Let's throw in a little Flashback Friday and check out this picture:

Yes, that's me with John Stamos!  I saw him on Broadway in 2012 in a revival of Gore Vidal's The Best Man.

While in New York, Mom and I also saw Aladdin on Broadway.  When the Magic Carpet started flying, I got instant chills.  It was so magical.  Really, words can't do it justice.

I've just started the Seamless Bible Study and am so overwhelmed by God's work.  What started out as a study that was supposed to be 50-100 women has gone viral to more than 6,500 women.  I'm so excited to see where God leads us throughout the study.

No comments:

Post a Comment