Top Knots and Curly Locks

Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  I know it's been a while but I've been in the middle of a BIG move and a new internship.  I'll be sure to fill you in on that next week when things settle down a little (hopefully!)  Until then, I'm linking up with NarciAndrea and Erika to share this week's Friday Favorites! 

So I mentioned earlier that I've made a big move -- that move was to New Jersey!  It's been a big change, especially when it comes to driving.  Back home we have one interstate and ZERO toll roads, it's the complete opposite in Jersey.  There are SO. MANY. roads and tolls.  Thankfully, I got an E-ZPass and I'm obsessed.  It makes going through tolls so much easier.

If you've followed my blog for a while, you know how much I love Lindzee Armstrong!  Guys, she has not one, but two new books getting ready to be released.  Lindzee was so sweet and sent me advanced copies of both.  I'm already finished with one and halfway done with the other and these books do not disappoint.  These books haven't even been released yet and I'm already ready for her next books!

I blame Shay Shull for this.  My love for plaid has been reignited and I've discovered Elin Hilderbrand.  Before I moved, I wandered into Books a Million to browse their clearance section and found 3 books by Elin and I quickly grabbed them.  I can't wait to read them!  While I took this picture, I looked down and noticed this:

My pajama bottoms are plaid, too.  Whoops.  #sorryimnotsorry

My new internship is for J-14, TWIST and M Magazine and I love it!  I love the "teeny-bopper" life so this internship is perfect for me!  I was sent into New York City this week to cover an event with Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier and instantly fell in love with them.  They were so sweet and goofy and I just want to hang out with them all the time and have some good laughs.  I snapped a couple pictures of the two and they ended up on the magazines' Instagram!

So freaking cute!

Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment