Top Knots and Curly Locks

Monday, February 29, 2016

February Book Review

Always.  Isn't that right?  I was so against e-readers until I traveled abroad and realized I couldn't pack all the books I need.  Now that I have one, I'm obsessed.  Don't get me wrong, I still prefer an actual book, but thanks to my e-reader, I have an endless supply of books at my fingertips at all times.  Isn't that crazy?

Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
This book was assigned as my book club read this month, and to be honest, none of us really cared for it.  So far I'm 0-2 with Liane's books.  Lots of people love her, but try as I may, I can't.  I don't know, I felt the book was too long but then ended too abruptly and left me with several questions.

The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
I read this book several years ago but wanted to reread it before I saw the movie. This isn't one of my favorite books of his.  That being said, I love Gabby and Travis' relationship, but after reading all but one of Nicholas Sparks' books, there are others of his that I like more.

What books have you read this month?  I'm always up for suggestions!  Be sure to follow me on Goodreads to keep up with all my reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment