Top Knots and Curly Locks

Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up with NarciAndrea and Erika to share this week's Friday Favorites!


I helped interview Kelsey Ballerini for work and she is the absolute sweetest.  She greeted us with a hug and was so friendly.  I can't wait to see what the future has in store for her.  PS. Doesn't the first picture make us look like besties?  I love it!

I've heard so much about making chocolate mousse with avocados and our curiosity and in an attempt to get healthier, I decided to give it a shot!  It did not disappoint!  Seriously guys, it's so good.  You wouldn't even know it has avocado and no added sugar.  I made everyone at work try it.  You can find the recipe here.

Hello, my name is Angela and I'm a TV addict.  Among the shows I watch are the new NBC comedies Superstore and Telenovela.  Superstore comes from the producer of The Office and I love it.  Plus, it has Ben Feldman -- isn't he just adorable?  Telenovela stars Eva Longoria and is about the cast of a telenovela.  Everything is corny, over-dramatic and hilarious.  Eva Longoria's character is great because she's Hispanic but doesn't speak Spanish -- sound familiar? ;)

Last weekend, a friend and I went into the city and had s'mores at a cute little cafe called DTUT.  I mean is there anything better than s'mores, wine and girl time?  I think not!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you two do look like besties! ;) Love your top in those snaps by the way - such a gorgeous color! Superstore is one of my new faves too. So funny!! Toss s'mores, wine, and girl time in the mix and it sounds like you enjoyed a pretty perfect week!

    ReplyDelete