Top Knots and Curly Locks

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Show and Tell: The Way to Win My Heart

I'm linking up with Andrea today for Show and Tell Tuesdays: The Way to Win My Heart.  It's pretty simple, it's this:

Just kidding, kind of!  On a more serious note, here's the way to win me over.

1. Open the door for me (manners are important!)
2. Shake my hand when we're introduced (and my daddy's hand, too!)
3. I'm a sucker for musicians
4. It's okay to pick on me a little, I can dish it right back
5. Make me laugh
6. Love kids, animals and God
7. Play with my hair

2 comments:

  1. opening the front door and playing with my hair are spot on with me too! ha i wrote a few easy things as well for my post! happy tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew my hubby was the one for me, when he not only opened my door but also returned the grocery cart back to its correct space! Ha! Manners ARE important!

    ReplyDelete