Top Knots and Curly Locks

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Copycat Recipe: Chili's Skillet Queso


If you're anything like me, you live for Chili's Skillet Queso...and I mean live for it.  As in you'll sometimes order it and eat it as your meal.  Does anyone else do this?  No?  Just me?  Ok.  #sorryimnotsorry.  Anyway, I was really craving it the other day, but didn't want to put pants on and leave my couch head out so I decided to make it myself and guess what?  It's super easy to make!  All I need now is the personal sized skillet and I'm good to go!

Ingredients:
16 oz block of Velvet cheese, cubed
1 can Hormel chili with beans
1/2 cup to 1 cup of milk (depending on desired thickness)
4 tsp. chili powder
2 tsp. paprika

Directions:
Combine all the ingredients on the stove over medium heat, stirring frequently until cheese is melted
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment