Top Knots and Curly Locks

Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone!  Today, I'm linking up with NarciAndrea and Erika to share this week's Friday Favorites!

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I'm obsessed with Friends.  I just binge watched it for the first time and can't believe it took me this long.  My life feels so empty now that I can't end my day with an episode (or four) to relax.  I have a feeling this show will be on repeat when I need a break from watching dramas.

For Christmas this year, I got a Kitchenaid Immersion Blender and was a little puzzled at first.  What was I going to do with it?  Sure, I love to cook, but I'd gone 25 years without one so why now?  Let me tell you, 25 years without one was too long!  No wonder this was our go-to wedding present for everyone last year, I love it!  I use it for everything: to make smoothies, to make muffins, to make mousse, even to make oat flour!  Sorry, Santa, for questioning your judgement when it came to this gift. ;)

Can I just say how excited I am that JoJo is the new bachelorette?  I was totally Team JoJo during Ben's season and was heartbroken he didn't pick her.  Chris Harrison really had me going during the announcement and when he finally said it was JoJo, I may or may not have screamed in my hotel room!  Also, did you see this picture that ABC Exec Robert Mills tweeted?
LOVE that JoJo's mom is drinking from the bottle again!  Also, I love JoJo's dress.  

If you have an extra $450 laying around, you can pick up the Alexander Wang dress for yourself here.

I posted this on Instagram earlier this week and couldn't help sharing it again.  Ain't that the truth though? #ihearttarget

Have you guys had the Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic Seasoning?  If not, you need to.  I'm obsessed with garlic and make a dip out of it and it's seriously the best thing ever.  I made it on a Sunday evening and it was gone by Thursday.  Sadly, I live by myself so I have no one else to blame for the disappearance of the dip. #iheartgarlic #gottakeepthevampiresaway #maybethisiswhyimsingle

Have a great weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment