Top Knots and Curly Locks

Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites!

I'm linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika to share this week's Friday Favorites!

First up is this lettuce.  Now, it may look like regular lettuce, but it isn't.  It's lettuce that I grew in my garden!  Ladies, I had no idea lettuce could smell so good.  I picked it from my garden and immediately washed and ate it.  My dad stole a couple pieces of it and said how great it was.  Every time someone has been over for dinner this week I've offered them a salad because I want to share the goodness of this lettuce.

Please ignore the misspelling of "separate," but I found this in the bathroom at Books-A-Million and had to take a picture of it.  This sticky note made me smile and I love that someone else agreed enough to add an "amen" to it.

Ok, it's time to get personal.  I have chin hairs.  There, I said it.  A couple of them are long and black, but the others are wiry blonde and I can't see them to pluck them ... but boy can I feel them!  For years I've heard of the company Bliss but never used it until I saw this at Kohl's.  I've considered waxing my chin, but I was told the hairs weren't long enough.  I'm in a wedding tomorrow and wanted rid of the blonde hairs so I decided to try this.  It's life changing.  It's like a Nair or Veet, but sensitive enough for your face. My chin is so smooth after using it!  Lots of stores carry Bliss or you can order it directly from their website

I found this shirt on Twitter and need it.  This would make a great gym shirt and goes perfectly with my "Fries Before Guys" shirt that I already have.  If you know where I can get this, let me know and I'll love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment