Top Knots and Curly Locks

Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Favorites

I promise there's more that I have to share about Fashion Week, but between trying to recuperate and having my parents in the city for a visit, I haven't had much time to write.  But it's Friday and I'm linking up with NarciAndrea and Erika to share this week's Friday Favorites!


I escaped the city last weekend and spent it with a friend and her family in New Jersey.  This was our table set for dessert Sunday night.  Isn't it gorgeous?!?  This picture really doesn't do it justice.

If you know anything about me, you know just how much I love ketchup.  Guys, it's a serious problem.  You may laugh, but some years I've given it up for Lent and it's truly a struggle.  I put it on everything: burgers, fries, corndogs, hotdogs, chilidogs, meatloaf, eggs, grilled cheeses, everything.  We were out to lunch this week at a new NYC favorite, 99 Miles to Philly, and just check out this ketchup bottle!  Just to give you a little perspective, that's a 16.9 ounce water bottle beside it.  My parents have named this the "Angela-sized ketchup."

Now that my internship with Fashion Week is complete, it's back to looking for a job.  It can get really stressful and emotional but when I opened my email, this email from Outback made me smile and forget about the stress for a moment, because according to them, I've "got nothing to worry about..."  (And yes, that is an email from One Direction.  Their new CD Made in the A.M. comes out exactly 6 days before my birthday, so if you're looking to get me an early present...just saying!  #noshame)

And speaking of stress and the job hunt, a friend of a friend posted this on Facebook and it was one of those things that I really needed to see.

For lunch yesterday I had this deliciousness.  In case you're wondering what it is, it's the Holiday Sandwich from Earl of Sandwich.  It's like Thanksgiving on a sandwich any time of the year.  I was introduced to this at Disney this year and have been hooked ever since.  (Seriously, we ate there 3 times during our 10 day stay!)  Since there's not one close to us in West Virginia, it's a real treat to find an Earl of Sandwich; Mom and I took full advantage of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment