Top Knots and Curly Locks

Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Favorites: Beach Edition!

I'm linking up with NarciAndrea and Erika to share this week's Friday Favorites! 

I'm still obsessing over my Gnome Workshop charger with 2 USB ports.  I was the happiest girl as we drove back from the beach and I was in the backseat charging AND using my phone and kindle at the same time.  Read my full review here.

And speaking of the beach, I got to mark something off of my bucket list: ride a horse on the beach! It was so much fun!  My horse was named Fire and she had a HUGE personality.  As soon as I got on Fire, she turned the wrong direction.  The guide, Jess, turned Fire the right direction and as soon as Jess walked away, Fire turned the wrong direction ... again.  She had to be the leader of the group and tried to take off galloping at one point.  Dad's horse, Sushi, on the other hand, "gets there."  She was such a slow poke; at one point, I tried to take a selfie and get Dad in the background, but he and Sushi were no where to be seen.  I love how Fire is sticking her tongue out in this picture, typical.

How cute are these flip flops?  Remember that sample sale I went to in NYC?  I got these flip flops there and am obsessed.  Havaianas flip flops are seriously the best.  I discovered them in 8th grade; the girls on Laguna Beach talked about how they are the best flip flops so I had to try for myself and let me tell you, they weren't lying!  I've had one pair for 10 years!  Anyway, these were pretty much the only shoes I wore the entire vacation, they are so comfy!  Plus, who doesn't love lipstick, nail polish and glasses?

We spent the night at a hotel on the way to the beach and these were their coffee cups and sleeves.  There were different designs and I matched up this pair.  We gave Anthony a pearl necklace sleeve to go with his morning coffee.

This was bread pudding.  It's my favorite dessert on the whole island and it's from a place called Crab Daddy's.  I look forward to it all year, every year.  When my family only took a few bites, I took it upon myself to finish the rest! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment